As a student, I've had the opportunity to produce extended essays in conjunction with various professors. Here are some samples of my work you won't be able to find anywhere else, sorted by their release date.
- Two Tweets, Two Faces, One Man: Comparing Media & Strategy In Tweets By @RealDonaldTrump & @POTUS: A paper and presentation made for the Society for Cinema and Media Studies Undergraduate Conference
- Off The Road: Imperialism and Exploration In The American Road Movie: The final, graded copy of my Honors capstone project in Media Studies, which reflects on the American Road Movie
- The Right Brand Of God: A look at the early days of Pope Francis's Instagram account
- Off the Road: Exploring Postcolonial Themes in the American Road Movie: A first draft of my capstone project in Media Studies
- Alone, Together, In Seattle: An overview of media produced in and about Seattle, Washington
- Drone Literature: An Exploration Of Three Scenarios: What happens when non-humans begin producing art and literature? This essay explores what the Good, Bad, and Abstract implications are
- Down In The River To Stay: The Los Angeles River in Terminator 2 and Drive: Los Angeles is a city I will never truly leave, and neither will cinema
- In The Mood For What Could Have Been: On the use of Nat King Cole's "Quizás" in "In The Mood For Love"
- That's The Power Of Love: A sort of omnibus review of literary theorists and how their opinions apply to pedagogy